jueves, octubre 29, 2009

Sans titre

1
My ilusions torment me,
The world dissapoint me
You hurt me everytime,
Everytime you look deep inside me,
Into my eyes.
I’ll die if the sun rise up
Once againg
Without me once more,
Nobody needs me
Nobody seems to,
That’s why i’m crying.
(12-12-05)

arseniccupcakes:  fuckyeahnightmarebeforechristmas:  I am the who when you call who’s there? I am the wind blowing through your hair.

2
Do you need a picture of my heart?
For you to know it’s broken
Do you need a picture of my tears?
For you to know I’m crying
Do you need a picture of my bood?
For you to know I’m bleeding
Do you need to feel my breath?
For you to know I’m gone
Do you have to see my grave?
For you to realice you’ve let me go.

I do need to see you to know you are real. But...
You are not real and you can’t save me.

No hay comentarios.: